Wow

Wow – 5 years ago was when that picture on the left was taken! I don’t even recognize that woman anymore! I was exhausted from depriving myself the nutrients I needed and worrying daily about everything I consumed! This is why August is such a big deal for me – this is when I finally asked for help with my Eating Disorder!!
Now – see that girl on the right – that’s ME!! I am happy, healthy and loving life! I workout (from home and get amazing results), eat clean 80% of the time but enjoy things I like (pizza, chipotle, wine) the other 20%!
All these things – you can have to! So, why not join me in my next Challenge Group – August 28th called Body Love Bootcamp
I understand being skeptical of what your results would be, spending the money, worried about time, etc. I have been there and am here to tell you the difference this time is that you have ME.
What does that mean??
You have the person that WILL NOT ALLOW YOU to give up on YOURSELF
You have a sister who will light a fire under you when you just aren’t feeling it.
You have someone who will speak the truth into your life about WHO YOU ARE: that you are WORTHY & DESERVING of looking and feeling your best.
You have someone who can teach you HOW to change your habits for good.
You have a group of other people who will support and encourage you to take time for yourself.
Ok.. so here comes the tough love part. In life, you can have RESULTS, or the story you keep telling yourself about WHY you can’t have what you want. YOU CAN & I will show you HOW!
INSTEAD of opening up spots for my next Body Love Bootcamp, I am doubling it to 2️⃣0️⃣ new challengers. I am ready to take it to the next level and change lives from the inside out!
Yes, you will have a better body at the end of the challenge. But, you will also have increased confidence, a mindset shift, and a stronger sense of who you are and what you are capable of.
********
So, if you want to apply, comment below with “yes” and I will send you a form to complete and provide a custom Fitness and Nutrition plan.
********
Now’s the time, Let’s chat!
#teamfreeindeed

6 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Uncategorized
Sữa Rửa Mặt Centaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 125ml

Sữa Rửa Mặt Centaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 125ml Xuất xứ: canada Giá: 115k Địa chỉ mua hàng : shop mỹ phẩm #CẨM #THUYỀN Cơ sở 1 : 269 Hùng Vương – Tam Kỳ – Quảng Nam Cơ sở 2 : 134 Nguyễn Văn Linh – thị trấn Núi Thành ( …

Uncategorized
Muối tắm marion

Muối tắm marion Thương hiệu: Marion Xuất xứ: Úc Khối lượng: 400g Giá: 60k Địa chỉ mua hàng : shop mỹ phẩm #CẨM #THUYỀN Cơ sở 1 : 269 Hùng Vương – Tam Kỳ – Quảng Nam Cơ sở 2 : 134 Nguyễn Văn Linh – thị trấn Núi Thành …

Uncategorized
SỮA RỬA MẶT NEUTROGENA VISIBLY CLEAR PINK GRAPEFRUIT FACIAL WASH

SỮA RỬA MẶT NEUTROGENA VISIBLY CLEAR PINK GRAPEFRUIT FACIAL WASH Xuất xứ: Pháp Dung tích: 200ml Gía: 210k/chai Sữa rửa mặt Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Facial Facial Wash với 100% chiết xuất từ bưởi giàu vitamin C và axit salicylic. Nhẹ nhàng làm sạch da tận lỗ chân lông, tiêu diệt …